Tuesday 15 May 2012

Preparing to go! Part 2

Today has been such a busy day! I went into town to get pictures printed, so I can take them with me.
They look great! :)

I also got my missionary haircut today! It's looking so short! I am not used to having it this short anymore! But I guess that for the next two years I won't be having it any other way!!

Saying goodbye to everyone has to be one of the hardest things for sure! Especially as I am still home, and it really doesn't feel like I am going... Even though my family keeps running around trying to get things done in time... But yeah!
I am going to miss everyone so much! But two years will go quickly! Especially as I work hard for the Lord!

I also had a long session of shoe shining with dad! My shoes are looking SHINY!!! I hope I keep taking proper care of my shoes... I'm not a fan of missionaries with really bad shoes :/

In 2 hours I will be getting set apart as a missionary.

Wow!

I'm going to have some dinner first though!

No comments:

Post a Comment