Tuesday 15 May 2012

Preparing to go! Part 1

Last Saturday I decided that I would finally start packing my Mission bag! I had already packed my shirts and shoes the night before, so my bag was looking pretty tidy and empty!


So then I got all the stuff I needed to take with me on my mission and put it on top of my bed... Needless to say, it didn't look like there was enough space for everything in the bag! If you don't believe me, look for yourself!

(Yeah... Most of those things ARE in the list of things that I should take)

But I managed to get all of the stuff into my bag with the help of my lovely mother! I was pretty impressed too, believe me! Look at it! It's full!


The only problem of packing my room... The messy state that it was in by the end of it all!

 (My mum made me tidy it up afterwards)

What I am the most proud of is how many Stamps I now have! I am ready to send lots of letters now!!! Just hope I don't run out of pens before I run out of stamps!!! ;) hehehe

(That's nearly 200 stamps right there!)

Now I am off to do some last minute packing and see what else I still need to do before being set apart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment